Brief Farm History
This century farm has been owned by the Howell Family since 1848. We have a conservation easement on the farm so the land will remain in agriculture.
Three homes are on the farm, one built in 1826, another around 1835 and one in 1841 with later additions. The latter house is known as the “Homeplace” and except for about seven years, has always been a two family home.